Plug for a new story

Hey, guys.

I just came back from the Pink Rabbit site(and boy, are my arms tired! oh come on, you
knew I was gonna say that!), and I found a new Buffy/Willow story. Sorta, kinda.

The ongoing story "It Starts With Faith" by Dreisser is an alternate universe story in which
Faith is the first Slayer to arrive in Sunnydale. The first ten parts have taken us through her
sophmore year, telling the story of her final battle with the Master, and her growing love for
Cordelia(and in case you were wondering, Giles is apparantly her legal guardian, and she's
not crazy in this one.). In chapter 10, she was briefly dead, ala Buffy in "Prophecy Girl", and
as a result, a second slayer, one Elizabeth Anne "Buffy" Summers, has now arrived in
Sunnydale. The first three chapters of Season 2 are up, and judging by events in the third
chapter(as well as the photomanip graphic at the top of the page), Buffy and Willow are
going to hit if off splendidly. So far, it;s a dynamite read. Check it out at
http://pinkrabbit.simplenet.com .

Just sharing with my fellow Scoobs. I'm going back to finish Chapter 4 of my story. Be
good.
Kirayoshi
"I need my Willow." --Buffy