Re: [buffywantswillow] Plug for a new story

Ohhhh.... this is nice. I'm always happy when I see a new update, especially cause I have that site my starting page *g*. My fav site so far. But there are others out there just close behind ;-)

> I just came back from the Pink Rabbit site(and boy, are my arms tired! oh come on, you
> knew I was gonna say that!), and I found a new Buffy/Willow story. Sorta, kinda.
>
> The ongoing story "It Starts With Faith" by Dreisser is an alternate universe story in which
> Faith is the first Slayer to arrive in Sunnydale. The first ten parts have taken us through her
> sophmore year, telling the story of her final battle with the Master, and her growing love for
> Cordelia(and in case you were wondering, Giles is apparantly her legal guardian, and she's
> not crazy in this one.). In chapter 10, she was briefly dead, ala Buffy in "Prophecy Girl", and
> as a result, a second slayer, one Elizabeth Anne "Buffy" Summers, has now arrived in
> Sunnydale.

Read this story ever since I first saw it and followed the posts since chapter 3 or 4.

> The first three chapters of Season 2 are up, and judging by events in the third
> chapter(as well as the photomanip graphic at the top of the page), Buffy and Willow are
> going to hit if off splendidly. So far, it;s a dynamite read. Check it out at
> http://pinkrabbit.simplenet.com .

Loved the story so far and after seing the pic I can't wait til I get to read it. Too bad that I'm currently in a non-reading phase because of all the things I still have to do with my comp. Ah well...

> Just sharing with my fellow Scoobs. I'm going back to finish Chapter 4 of my story. Be good.

I am very, very, veryvery glad to hear that. And I promise to take the time I need to read it *g*

And shall the flamers burn in their own fire

Quin

Quindo Ma

Main E-Mail: quindo-ma@xxxxxx
E-Mail for large messages(ie over 300k): quindo.ma@xxxxxxxxx
Alterna E-Mail, in case both other adresses are bouncing: quindo-ma@xxxxxxxxxxx

ICQ: 47582174
AIM: QuindoMa
YM: quindo_ma (still not sure if I will keep this one though)

Amber Benson is a Hottie Campain (ABiaHC) member #106
The Cult of Amber (TCoA) member #26

Keeper of:
-Tara's touch of Willow's lips during the Netherealm spell in "Who are you?"
-Tara's grasping and holding of Willow's hand during the movement of the soda machine in "Hush"
-Tara's breath she uses to blow out the extra-flamey candle in "New Moon Rising"

Hopefully soon WPWP member and keeper of a few (other :-) things (still waiting for confirmation or declination)
Officially spoiler fanatic

Lover of all BtVS femslash, as long as the main characters are on the 'good' side

Inquiries for beta reading accepted

My opinion of relationships:

Shipper for (in this order): B/W, W/T, B/F, X/C, W/X, X/Anya, and the div. other f/f couples, as mentioned above
Neutral[1] about (from most appreciated to most disliked): B/A, B/R, F/A, W/O
Dislikes[2] (from least to most): B/S, W/A, W/S, B/O, Angelus/f, m/m

[1]: means I will read them if one of my shipper relationships is main part
[2]: Does *not* mean hate. I simply don't read them.