Fw: It Starts With Faith - spam

Hi everybody,

This is for all of you who enjoyed "It starts with Faith" so far. This message came from the
SapphicSlayer list and tells about a new page where the fic is archived. Since Pinkrabbit only has
up to chapter 13 until now and the new page is already up to chapter 15, I thought I'd share this
with all of you who aren't already on that list.

Quin