Info about my last mail (MTV)

Hi all, I just wanted to say that the last mail (about the MTV Music Awards) is OT and only meant as an info post. I did not intend to make a new thread with that and due to the off topicness of it, I'd prefer if anyone who still has questions, or wants to discuss this, either goes to a list where OT is not OT, or ask one of the list moderaters first if you want to continue this here.

Thanx for your patience for reading so far:-)

And shall the flamers burn in their own fire

Quin

Quindo Ma

Main E-Mail: quindo-ma@xxxxxx
E-Mail for large messages(ie over 300k): quindo.ma@xxxxxxxxx
Alterna E-Mail, in case both other adresses are bouncing: quindo-ma@xxxxxxxxxxx

ICQ: 4758217
AIM: QuindoMa

Amber Benson is a Hottie Campain (ABiaHC) member #106
The Cult of Amber (TCoA) member #26

Keeper of:
-Tara's touch of Willow's lips during the Netherealm spell in "Who are you?"
-Tara's grasping and holding of Willow's hand during the movement of the soda machine in "Hush"
-Tara's breath she uses to blow out the extra-flamey candle in "New Moon Rising"

Hopefully soon WPWP member and keeper of a few (other :-) things (still waiting for confirmation or declination)
Officially spoiler fanatic

Lover of all BtVS femslash, as long as the main characters are on the 'good' side

Inquiries for beta reading accepted

My opinion of relationships:

Shipper for (in this order): B/W, W/T, B/F, X/C, W/X, X/Anya, and the div. other f/f couples, as mentioned above
Neutral[1] about (from most appreciated to most disliked): B/A, B/R, F/A, W/O
Dislikes[2] (from least to most): B/S, W/A, W/S, B/O, Angelus/f, m/m

[1]: means I will read them if one of my shipper relationships is main part
[2]: Does *not* mean hate. I simply don't read them.