Re: [buffywantswillow] FF: Christmas in your heart

>and that is not a bad thing, cause i tend to appreciate the happy stories
>more than the sad and/or angst filled ones. frail heart or something, i
>don`t know:-)

Hmm, Yeah I've noticed that.:-)

I'm not sure.:-) That's the thing with fantasy, you can make the day be as
happy as you want it to be.:-) Great to hear from you...glad I didn't scare
you away.:-)

Shyfox

hey...
you could never scare me away shyfox.....:-)
well.. ehe... guess you could.. you already know my soft spot...
don`t be mistaken here, i`m as manly as the next guy... but there is just something about hurting willow that tears at my heart.... :-)

joachim