Feedback all around

Hey, pals and gals.

I just read my e-mail, and was treated to two mighty fine stories, by two mighty fine writers.

Shyfox. Another fine chapter in your series. A lovely Christmas story all around(and I
noticed the reference to Adam Sandler's Chanukah song, which I seem to recall was used in
Pat Kelly's "Chanukmas". cool.), with a romantic twist or two. Is this gonna be a double
wedding? I'm a sap, I admit it, but I like a good WAFF story.(My only concern is a legal
matter. I don't believe that the state of California recognizes same-sex marriages. Still, a
symbolic ceremony will mean a great deal to our favorite Slayer/Wiccan couple, so let's see
the wedding. I wanna throw rice, dammit! :-) )

Michael. I'm liking it so far. Can Buffy handle training a new Slayer? What will Anya say?
And what happened to Faith? Will that come back to bite them in the butt? In case you
were wondering, yes, I want to see more of this story arc. It's very promising.

I just remembered, I left the Scooby Gang stuck in Hell, with an angry army of assorted
demons to contend with. Gotta go,
Kirayoshi