Just a couple of words to our writers....

Hey,

Just wanted to say a few things to the writers on the lists...I may not be here as much as i used to(or as much as i wanted to...) but i still have that same happy feeling in the pit of my stomach everytime is ee a new fic in my mailbox...I feel honored knowing that you guys are sharing your talent with us, that you're allowing us to take a small glimpse into your minds...I know i'm extermelly late when it comes to feedback, and i'm afraid i'll still be for quite some time(i just spent 3 hours coming up with the Questioning dream feedback , so from there you can take it...) So i just wanted to say thanks, thanks for sharing your talent, for making my days a little better and for making this list the place it is now...Awwwwwwwwwww

So, to all our list writers...thanks...i hope we can still be together many fics to come...And as the song goes...
"One way, or another
I'm gonna get you, get you , get you..."

Sooner or later, i'll come to a mailbox near you...

P.S.: Nerdgurrl, i read that and i'm still trying to loose the smile that settled in my facew from the moment i read those chapters...I'm about to get down on my knees for the third time : ) Evelything was just fantastic...i'll send an e'mail talking about it tomorrow, and you , go write more...(just don't overdo yourself, you have to think of the little one...