General Announcements

Greetings list-kids!

I figured that it's been a while since we had general announcements
about webpages. I'm listing here all the webpages I know of that are
either useful or directly connected with our Buffy/Willow lists.

As you will notice, there is a link for a Yahoo!Club here. I recently
created the club and tweaked it to my satisfation. I belong to the
WillTara list also, and we all meet in the chatroom and talk about
everything you can think of. We'ver really become a tight knit
community by doing this and I created a club for Buffy/Willow in the
hopes that we could become close also. The yahoo club has the easiest
interface I've seen for chat (you can even voice chat god help us!) as
well as a posting board and an album option where we can upload some
shippy pictures or pictures of ourselves! The only minor drawback is
that you have to join yahoo to access the club - which in the long run
isn't too bad as long as you specify your normal e-mail addy as the main
one.

I really hope this club thing can take off....we will be able to banter
ideas back and forth and perhaps even form some alliances for joint fics
(god help Rod if/when that happens) in the future. I myself have agreed
to a joint fic with another listmember (HEATHER WHERE ARE YOU!!!???) and
have some wonderful torturous ideas in mind when we get together and
actually start writing. So you see...I haven't given up on you guys at
all...as a matter of fact, I'm stepping up my listmum duties two-fold
and have many wonderful things in store for you guys. *insert evil
laughter here*

------------------

YAHOO CLUB FOR BUFFY/WILLOW SHIPPERS
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/ikindofloveyou

OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE FOR THE BUFFY/WILLOW LISTS
http://www.geocities.com/slayerhacker/

START PAGE AT EGROUPS FOR THE BUFFYLOVESWILLOW LIST
http://www.egroups.com/group/buffyloveswillow

START PAGE AT EGROUPS FOR THE BUFFYWANTSWILLOW LIST (18+)
http://www.egroups.com/group/buffywantswillow

FICTION WRITERS RESOURCE (INCLUDES A SLASH SECTION)
http://redrival.com/btvswriters/

OFFICAL HOMEPAGE FOR THE BUFFY/WILLOW 'SHIPPER AWARDS
http://redrival.com/kindofloveyou/

PINK RABBIT CONSORTIUM: F/F SLASHFICTION
http://www.pinkrabbit.simplenet.com

~~Kimber
(sig is still hungover..sheesh)