Re: [buffywantswillow] Re: FF: Christmas in your heart

A wonderful new chapter to compliment an already beautiful series. I'm a
devoted fan of it, though I do wonder what other things Giles might have found
in that tome (I'm sure I'll run screaming as soon as you let us know).

All good things come in there own sweet time.heheheh

The
relationship with Giles and Joyce is also a nice touch, considering how little
screen time we got of the elusive Mrs. Summers this past season.

Yes, that was a disappointment to me, I like seeing Mrs. Summers on screen, so I'll probably incorporate her more into my series as it goes on.

After all,
once the awkwardness of getting it on on the hood of a police car passes...
Hmmm, I wonder if Joss has any of that chocolate left. :)

Heh.:-) Eeeyeah.:-)

I'll be waiting impatiently for the next chapter.

Thanks,
Shyfox

Phoen Dusk