Re:Christmas in your heart (season 5 speculation)

Possible spoilers for season 5
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Hey...don't count Joyce and Giles out yet...the actress that plays Joyce (real name
escapes me)...was in Europe for most of season 4 for one reason or another...anyhoo...I
get from some sources that she'll get more on screen time in season five cuz Joss is going
back to basics for the gang next season...I've been told that it includes Joyce too....

--
Your humble bard,
~~Kimber

Vice President and Treasurer of the Riley/Oz neutering society and garden club...

E x q u i s i t e + C o a l e s c e n c e
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
http://www.redrival.com/exquisite
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Your source for fanfiction based on the Buffy & Angel shows.

FOR THE BUFFY/WILLOW 'SHIPPERS
"I just realized, that's what I wanna do. Fight evil - help people. I think it's worth
doing, and I don't think you do it because you have to. It's a good fight Buffy and I
want in!"
"I kind of love you."
Willow and Buffy in "Choices"
-----
FOR THE TARA/WILLOW S'HIPPERS
"No candle? I brought you one. It's extra flamey. Tara, I have to tell you. . ."
"No, I understand. You have to be with the person you love."
"I am."
"You mean?"
"I mean. Okay?"
"Oh, yes."