Re: [buffywantswillow] FF: Christmas in your heart

You know, I really love stories that are this good written. Here and there a small mistake, but so rarely that I've forgotten all by now again. Maybe the one or the other word repeating that I could find with a short skimming through it, but I don't want to do that now. I'm too happy after this one
to risk and loose that mood again by doing work.

Hey, I can't say I blame you there.:-) Heh.

I really loved the proposal of Buffy, it was the best written one I've read so far. And I can say
with utter determination, that I love this series with every new part more.

Thanks, I do appreciate it.:-)

Now to something that really makes me happy. The promise you made within the dream. Now that you have shown us that you can write about that time, and because of the small fact that it could be one or her prophetic dreams, I am now glad to know that you *will* write the story up to that time. Because if you don't, then I'll start hunting you through heaven and hell, through this dimension
and every other one you are possibly able to find.

Ooooh boy.:-) Wouldn't want the wrath of Quindo on my hands, would I?:-)

And believe me I will find you, and when that happens, I'll tie you against a chair and force you to
write.

Heh.

But that is only in case you ever intend to *not* go that far. That said, I'm going back to my own very humble story and try to get a small amount of happyness by dreaming about Buffy and Willow
while they play with their child.

Hehehhehe.:-) Sweet dreams.:-)

Shyfox

So mote it be