Hey all! (Born Again news)

Hello dears,
I've just finished my latest instalment of Born Again, which you'll receive as soon as my beta is done with it. Now for those of you who want to brush up on the recent event in the story, read the rought copy of chapter five or those of you who have no clue what story I'm talking about please visit. http://www.mmedia.is/~cilia/again
Yours devote author
Cilia