Re: [buffywantswillow] Re: FIC: Late Night in the Cemetery

Damn you figured out that method behind my madness...guess I got to kill you
now. :) Just kidding. You know this entire series evolved out of one of
listdad's challenges, one he made just for me. After I told him I could
never seem to come up with an answer to any of his others. So its ALL Rod's
fault!

Remember that...listdad gave me the bases for this series. *rotfl* Glad
you like this odd little series, because you really haven't seen anything
yet. *innocent grin* Wait until you guys see the mysterious Mr. Edmund and
learn all about his fascination with the Slayer and a certain cheerleader.
{There that should keep you guys wondering what the heck I'm up to for a
while. *lol*}

I'm off to plot now....got to check in with Buffy and Willow in Stormchaser.
{See? I haven't forgotten about them after all. The update to Stormchaser
should be my next post. }

Look on the bright side, at least I'm not over here plotting a crossover
with Stormchaser and the Reality series. Can't you guys see Kitty-Willow
and Wolf-Buffy trading 'make out' stories and how they have managed to
mortify their mates in public at least once a week?

With that I'm out of here....for now anyway.
Shadow