Feeding the bards

I've been spending the weekend catching up on the latest fan-fiction. Here goes.

Shadowlander; As usual, strange and delightful. "Der Weidedamon" also gets the nod for
most unusual title I've seen recently. And I'm pretty much hard-wired to like any story where
Ethan gets the @#!$%&*! kicked out of him!

Michael Alt; Chapter three of "Full Circle" has been living up to the promise of your earlier
chapters. And Drusilla, one of my favorite villains, makes a welcome return. If only Joss
would bring her back...(wistful sigh)

Quindo Ma; My first reaction to the disclaimers in "Originals" was somewhat negative, I
admit; I had already written an alternate B/W friendly version of "Something Blue". But I
must say, you managed to keep the concept fresh. Yours has more depth than mine(which I
confess was just an attempt on my part to write a sex scene) :^) My hat's off to ye.

Kimber; Dear sweet lovely Kimber, I'm starting to wish that Rod hadn't gotten to you before
I had a chance. "Someday" was a perfect nightcap to my evening. Sweet, affectionate
without being angsty, it proves once and for all that the Tara/Willow shippers and the
Buffy/Willow shippers can and should coexist peacefully. If Rod ever dumps you, look me
up. I make a mean Chai latte.(and if that doesn't draw Rod out of his hole, nothing will!)

Well, gotta go, past my bedtime. "Somewhere I Have Never Travelled" chapter 5, "We Can
Be Heroes", is coming out next Thursday at the latest! Hand over heart, swear to God!

Keeping an 'extra-flamey' candle in my window,
Kirayoshi
Self-appointed list Zeppo, and founder, "We Hate Riley" Club.