Re: [buffywantswillow] Feeding the bards

> Quindo Ma; My first reaction to the disclaimers in "Originals" was somewhat negative, I
> admit; I had already written an alternate B/W friendly version of "Something Blue". But I
> must say, you managed to keep the concept fresh. Yours has more depth than mine(which I
> confess was just an attempt on my part to write a sex scene) :^) My hat's off to ye.

Thank you. The reason I've written this is because after I've seen that scene after Giles called, my
version started to float in my head and after 4 days of thinking over it I finally had to write it
down. I think I remember yours I just can't remember where I read it first. It was that one with
"Why doesn't she just"... almost had she said marry him .... .... ... "Why doesn't she love me as
much as I love her?" right?

Well fact is, that your story was great, but actually it had nothing to do with yours. I'm at the
moment just writing a little bit of part two, and I'm still toying with the idea of the My Will Be
Done spell. Remember I didn't undo the spell til now *vbeg*, ok maybe not the evil part but
definately *vbg*

Hope to see more from you soooooon :-)

Quin