Re: Some fic for the list: Finding the Fun...PG

I really loved this story i hope you write more

verla

--- jbstories _ <jbstories@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: "jbstories _" <jbstories@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Finding The Fun

By: Janine
jbstories@xxxxxxxxxxx

(Obviously this is B/W romance. PG. Enjoy)

Willow sat on her bed in the room she shared with
Buffy and silently starred
at the wall. Buffy had gone out to patrol about an
hour before so she was
alone in the room. There the slightest sound of
music filtering into the
room from the room next door but Willow hardly
noticed it.

It had been a week since Oz had left town. Just
picked up and took off.
Had picked up and left her. The first few days
after it happened Willow as
crushed, the mere act of breathing had been hard for
her. She hadn't wanted
to eat anything or do anything. But now a week had
passed and she found
that she wasn't feeling like that anymore. In fact
she found that she was
feeling fine. And that's what confused her. Her
wolfy had gone…but she was
alright with it. What was that about?

Snapping out of it, she turned her head towards the
door. No Buffy. She
knew that her friend had to out and protect people
and stuff, but she really
wished that would get back. There wasn't anything
really pressing that she
had to discuss with Buffy, no earthling shattering
news to deliver, she just
missed her and wanted her back home.

Being an only child Willow had never know what it
was like to have share
things with another person until she and Buffy had
become roomies. And she
discovered that she absolutely loved it. They had
become so much closer
since they started living together, and as Willow
glanced at the clock
again, more possessive she realized.

Finally, about ten minutes after Willow had started
her door watching
campaign Buffy opened the door and came into the
room grumbling.

"Stupid vampires think they're so tough," Buffy said
throwing her bag over
onto her bed. "Look at my shirt, it's ruined,
deceased, gone, to be buried
and not rise again. I tell you Will it would make
my job so much easier if
they'd just come back to life BEFORE they're buried.
I hate being covered
in maggot!" Buffy continued before finally turning
around to face her
friend. "You okay Will?"

"Yeah…fine…just you know working on the whole
'centering my being' thing,"
Willow responded quickly.

"Are you sure?" Buffy asked moving over to Willow's
bed and taking a seat
on the end of it.

"I was just…."

"Thinking about Oz," Buffy said finishing her
sentence. She practically
spat out Oz's name. In another time and place the
way she said it almost
would have been funny.

"Sort of…I mean I guess he's in there, with other
people. I guess my mind
was just wandering," Willow responded. "You look
tired," she continued
placing her hand on Buffy's knee. Buffy pulled
away.

"I'm all dirty," Buffy said standing up and brushing
off the part of
Willow's bed she had been sitting on.

"Covered in maggot," Willow added nodding along.
"Don't you hate that."?

"Probably only you would have an idea just how
much," Buffy said smirking.
There were so few people you could discuss being
covered in maggot with.
"Listen," Buffy continued a moment later as she
walked over to her closet.
"I'm going to go take a shower, but when I get back
I promise we're going to
do some wild and wacky. In other words funny filled
of fun filled fun…ny,
fun…well it's going to be fun," she managed to get
out. Despite what Willow
said Buffy still felt that she could use some
cheering up and she was just
the Slayer to do it.

"Buffy," Willow started to protest. She knew that
Buffy was just doing this
because she thought that she was upset.

"No, I have declared that there shall be fun and fun
there shall be.
They're be fun if I have to kill myself making it,"
Buffy interrupted
grabbing her robe.

"Alright," Willow said sighing, still thinking that
Buffy would be better
off just going to sleep. She knew how hectic her
friends schedule was and
didn't want to make it any harder for her.

"Try to contain you excitement Will…you don't want
to hurt yourself," Buffy
responded walking over so that she was standing in
front of her. "Hey,"
Buffy said reaching down and placing her hand on
Willow's shoulder. "It'll
be okay…I promise."

"I know," Willow responded.

"I'll be back ASAP," Buffy said stepping back and
heading for the door.
"Before I go remember this…" Buffy continued.

"What?"

"I love you," Buffy said.

"I'll remember," Willow said smiling. Buffy smiled
back.

"Good." Then she was out the door.

Willow walked down to the common room packet of
microvwavable popcorny
goodness in hand. If they were going to stay up
having fun they could as
well be having fun on a full stomach. The common
room was empty which was
okay with Willow. Popping the bag into the
microwave she set the timer and
flopped down into one of the nearby chairs and
smiled. She was suddenly in
a good mood again. But, she thought to herself,
Buffy seemed to do that to
her.

A few minutes later Willow heard the ping of
microwave and headed back to
their room. Placing the popcorn into a bowel she
lay down on her bed to
wait for Buffy.

It was sunny out, and warm. Willow could feel the
rays of the sun warming
her skin. She could hear the sound of water in the
distance and headed
towards it. There was a river. She smiled and
rolled up the legs of her
pants and lay down so that her feet were just barely
touching the water and
looked up at the sky trying to pick out shapes.

A moment later she felt a tingling at her ankle.
Someone was kissing her
ankle, and she smiled again but did look down. The
kisses moved up the bare
part of her leg then stopped when they reached her
pants. There was no
contact for a moment and she was tempted to look
down but she didn't.

Then a moment later she felt the lips on her again,
this time on her hands,
moving all the way up her arms. Then they were on
her neck, then her
checks, then they were pressed against her lips.
They were warm and soft
and Willow opened her mouth willingly and the kiss
deepened.

=== message truncated ===