Theme for fics-last call

Hey,

Just wanted to let you know that the voting period for the weekly theme
thing ends tonight(or tomorrow morning) depending of where you live/which
time i wake up : ) So, if you haven't voted yet vote now, so far the Body
switch theme is the chosen one.Here are the results 'til now:

Others 0
Jealousy 1
High school reunion 2
Love Spell 5
Cave Slayer 7
Truth or Dare/Spin the Bottle 8(in the list)
Body Switch 12(1 to the list)

Well, that is it.If you haven't voted yet you can do it now, just send a
mail to the list telling us which you prfer or go to
http://www.onelist.com/surveys/buffyloveswillow

Tchau.
I'm off to see Wasteland now(hey, we all have issues, okay? )

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you, Will.