Fic-A.M. and Pat/Few other words.

Oi,

I usually send fic-feedback straight to the authors, but since in this case
we have two of them i decided to send it to the list.First, i'm a happy list
daddy, i'm so happy to see my kids working together*sniff,sniff* Now, on to
the story/stories.I think i already told both of you how much i loved them
individually, but to see them together, wow... I got to admit that the idea
of relating ther two of them had not crossed my mind, but it's like one
complete the other, it feels like they were written at the same time, by the
same person, as if they were following some sort of continuaty line.While
one explored Buffy , the other dealt with Willow.I think that a lot of
people, after reading each of the stories, kept imagining what the other was
doing/thinking.I guess this combination pretty much sums it up.I still think
that we deserve a sequel, a conclusion(a kiss, hint,hint : ) But so far it's
great.

Now, i now i'm becoming a sentimental (can't think of the right word right
now, that's what i get after spending my money in english courses) but this
experience is a little overwhelming to me.A little more than a week ago i
used to spend hours surfing the net looking for Willow/Buffy fics,
subscribed to every mailing list expecting someone to post a story about
them, went to PR's site every half an hour waiting to see if there was a new
story and things like that.Now, almost one week later i have one or more new
fic on my mail box every day.I know it may not always be like this, but i'm
loving the experience.Okay, that was completely off, but i just think i had
to get it out.So, i wanted to thank all of you writers (and readers, of
course) that are making this possible.Thanks,Arigato,Obrigado...
Okay, i'm shutting up now.I'm losing my show.

Tchau, see you tomorrow

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you, Will.