Re: Hey, badbard

Oi,

Okay, I'm sending this over the list, just to show Rodrigo what's he's
created. {Which happens to be pure mayhem, btw.} Anyway, I except the
offer........and agree most definitely that the posts would have to be
really small ones. It won't be any fun unless we can get Rod to threaten
us, at least, twice a day to write something. *evil laugh*

You heard about my new device , didn't you?It's a greatthing for writers
that leave me hanging.I guess i'll have to use it with you and badbard, A
LOT.And don't worry, i can treathen you more than twice a day, in fact i can
get more people to treathen you if you even try to go on with this small
parts in long time idea, right now i can think of a certain vegetable:)

Hey Rodrigo, you lurking about somewhere. I made a new partner in crime,
the infamous badbard! {Hey, I got to make sure his blood pressure stays at
a constant level, wouldn't want him to pass out or anything. *said thing a
remarkable straight face - except for that evil glint in the eyes*}

You realize thgat i do have blood preassure problems, don't you? The doctor
says it has something to do with me not being able to contain my anxiety,
but i don't really believe him.Me anxious?Never:)

Tchau

Shadow

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:Wow! You're a dish!(to Willow)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you.(Willow again)
See, Buffy loves Willow.
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/buffyloveswillow
http://members.dencity.com/myself03/index.html

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season