Re: [buffyloveswillow] FIC: Morning Tensions(Part 15 of the "Who Am I?" Series)

Ok, this story is getting better and better. I really want to know how this goes on... now. Next part ASAP :)
Great Work
Quindo Ma
      Spike entered the cave, a smile on his face. Adam stood looking at Riley, who had
his eyes closed.
        "I think I'm ready, I got one up on my maker, and I gotta tell ya, I'm feeling really
good about myself. Think it's time to launch an offensive. Take care of the slayers once
and for all…"
        Riley's eyes snapped open, and a disk ejected from his built in drive.
        "He's finished." Adam spoke.
        "Wonderful." Spike commented dryly.
        "You are free, brother."
        Riley blinked, trying to get his bearings. He looked at his hands, as his memories
came back. The emotions were kicking in at full blast. A drawback to being an updated
version that just had its memory unlocked.
        "Oh God…Buffy…"

Seduce my mind and you can have my body, touch my soul and I'm yours forever.