Russell

From: Erin <erin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Ok, folks. This wraps up the monster. Not that there won't be a
sequel if enough people ask. :) When I started this, I wanted to
write something, anything that would last longer than my usual
300-line short story. Well hell, now I can't write a story that short
anymore, so I guess it worked. :)

If anyone is missing any parts, you can get them from my website
(address below), or email me and I'll send it to you in text.

Hope you guys like.