FF:Willow Rosenburg CIA Chap. 4

Title: Willow Rosenburg CIA
Rating NC 17
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
the CIA. Buffy is not happy about it.
Warning: Love and sex between two women, don't like it don't read it. And no
peeking if you are under 18. Yes, this means you Xena rules tee-shirt. I am
watching.
Note: In my work Dolye never died.

Willow Rosenburg CIA

Chapter 4 A Very Long Night with Many Guest Appearances.

The last thing Pam Nichols expected to see was Willow Rosenburg on her
front porch hugging a handsome man. As she pulled her car over she then
noticed the two women putting a toddler into a car seat. Pam was struck at
how beautiful the women seemed. It appeared that Dr. Rosenburg didn't know
any ugly people.
The four adults noticed the car parking right away. Years of hellmouth
made them all cautions. Dr. Nichols got out of her car and waved at Willow.
The four met by the child-ridden car.
"Pam, I didn't expect to see you here," Willow said fear returning to her
stomach.
"Wait, I know you don't I," Amy said looking at Pam.
The other adults just looked at her.
"Your Dr. Nichols with the FBI occult crime unit. We have been meeting with
you on Wicca exchanges once a month. You know "the not all witches are evil
group."
"Yes of coarse Mrs. Harris, I didn't know you knew Dr. Rosenburg" The blocks
tumbling in place. "No wait, Willow the picture on your desk of your family
you showed me today, Mrs. Harris you were in it. "
"Not the one from last Thanksgiving I look awful in that." Amy answered
"You don't look awful and besides I like that picture" Willow said as she
leaned unconsciously against Buffy.
"Yeah honey I think you look good all the time" Xander said kissing his
wives check.
"You are in the dog house so you have to say that". But Amy was smiling at
her husband.
"Will how about introduction." Buffy said.
"Of coarse, how rude of me. This is my boss Dr Pam Nichols and I guess you
know Amy and this is her husband Xander Harris. Their 3 kids are in the car.
The handsome guy peeking out is Xand Jr. The 6-year waved at the Dr.
Nichols. The three-year-old is Jesse and the cute little girl is Jenny. She
is what, Amy, just about 18 months?
"Yes, can you believe it. "
"She looks just like her mom." Xander added.
The adults looked at the children happy in their presents.
"And this is Buffy- my baby" Willow added placing an arm around Buffy's
waist as they continued to watch the children.
"Oh please, "Amy wined " If you keep that up I will be sick. I just wish
Xander would get the idea though. " The three women all laugh as Xander and
Pam felt lost on this long running joke.
"So, I'll follow you home honey It is almost dark now." Xander said looking
at the sky.
In a few minutes Xander and family had left and Willow had shown Pam around
their small house.
Buffy left Pam and Willow in the den to do the dishes.
"Nice friends, so you, not only know the password to the Vatican you know
the local president of LA Wiccains. Not many people can say that. Still with
you science back ground I wound think knowing people who think there are
witches must make it hand on your friendship with her husband?" It was as
good a place as any to search for answers. Pam thought.
It was clear to Willow that Pam had concluded Willow knew Amy by association
with Xander. If she remember the picture she must remember that she had
mention that Xander and she had know each other since they were 5. Still she
had to tread carefully. Willow thought it was time to do some fishing on her
own.
"She doesn't" Willow Stated
"She doesn't what?" Pam asked confused.
"She doesn't think she is a witch, she knows she is one. A very powerful
one, that is why she is president of the California chapter not just LA. It
is usually someone much older. Age and expectance are import to witches. "
Their Willow had given her facts. Ones that she knew could be checked.
"I didn't know you knew so much about witches. Do you practice witchcraft
yourself." That would explain some of her past Pam thought.
"I dabble."
It was at that moment Buffy came back in the room to ask if they wanted
drinks. "Dabble in What?"
"Witchcraft" Pam stated
"Oh you dabble, like Amy dabbles please. "Buffy said. Buffy realized too
late that she had overstepped her bounds. She was now on enemy turf. <Bunch
of bullies and spies she thought."
" So you know Amy from her awareness meetings," Buffy stated, <Time to play
ball she thought. > Then she added half-joking and half-baiting Pam, "just
don't piss her off. She is great at the turn you into a rat thing it's the
changing you back part that has the bugs. Besides it leaves you with this
longing for cheese that never goes away. I just came into see if you needed
anything like maybe something to drink before I have to go meet Angel. He
has a job for me."
"You didn't tell me that." Willow forgetting anything she had said
concentration on her lover.
"Well with the Xander Amy soap I didn't have time."
"Is it a paying job or Willow... stopped and looked at Pam "the other kind"
"Paying if I think. You know his cop friend Kate. She knows this guy who has
a daughter that is hanging out with one of those LA gangs. Anyway the guy is
going to pay me to go get her and then put her in rehab. Angel would do it
but he is booked and this is a one-time thing. If the kid goes back to the
gang not much anyone can do. Angel thought I might have more luck with her.
It's work. "
"Just be careful and remember even you can't walk through bullets. "
Just then the doorbell rang. "Please God don't let this be Xander." Buffy
said. As she went to answer the door.
Seconds later Buffy's voice could be heard "Oh I thought I was going to meet
you at your office not that I was looking forward to Cordilla." Then there
was a long pause and Buffy added.
"Oh sorry you haven't been here before. Angel come in"
"Sorry about showing up. There has been a major change in plans. Turns out
it's not just a drug gang after all. The daughter is mixed up with a chaos
demon It is connected with the other case I am working on and the time frame
is not good. "
"Ok let me get my equipment, go say hello to Willow, she is in the den with
her new Boss. Buffy emphasized the words new Boss. Willow knew Buffy was
basically telling Angel to check out Pam because she didn't trust her.
Angel walked into the den and waved at Willow.
"Hi Angel, oh this is my boss at the FBI/CIA thing Pam Nichols. Pam this is
Angel"
"So you are a PI. I am sorry I didn't catch your last name. "
"Smith" Angel replied.
Willow never knew what he would say, some times it was Smith sometimes it
was Jones. Once when he was with Buffy they were Mr. and Mrs. Fall.
"Nice to meet you Mr. Smith. It was at that moment that Pam looked back to
the hall at the mirror across from the den.
"Mr. Smith were you aware that you have no reflection." Pam reached in her
jacket and check on her gun. Angel turned around secretly swearing to
himself.
"Trick Mirror "Willow said
"What?" Buffy popped back in, "Trick Mirror" Angel added
"Oh yeah trick mirror very funny. Let's go. Willow will you be ok." Buffy
said dragging Angel from the room.
We're ok. Willow reassured Buffy'. Buffy pushed Angel out of the den. Then
turn back around and kissed Willow quickly.

Pam was fuming. "Ok Dr. Rosenburg let's start over. You know witches and a
vampire. You have been into just about every occult library in the world. I
pulled your records. It took a while, Did you know the CIA had records on
you since you were 15. They had a lot of records. You were once a practicing
witch at least according to your credit bills.
Your lover while not a hacker has an interesting record. She has been
arrested 50 times in 7 countries and not one single conviction. In fact not
once has she even gone to trial. Ever single charge, weather murder,
assault- lots of assault, breaking and entering, or arson, her records
started at 15 when she burned down the high school gym not once but twice.
Quit a record. If information is right. She burned down or destroyed 7 other
gyms, 4 stores, 15 abandoned building and this is my personal favorite she
blew up her high school on graduation day, Still not once was she brought to
trial.
"So much for your permanent records not following you around." Willow said
dead panned.
"Did you know most people go through life without ever needing a blood
transfusion. Your friend has been given 27 blood transfusion due to blood
lost. Usually from something called neck rupture. I am a doctor and I don't
know what neck rupture is, but the scar on her neck and given the fact she
apparently works for vampire makes me wonder. No wonder Bob asked you to
move out on your girlfriend and Bob is not the least bit homophobic. I was
given some of this information but I never dreamed you were this deep in the
occult." Pam stated throwing up her arms.
"So you're thinking jail was a better idea."
"No, " Pam almost shouted, "you are far to dangerous to leave unchecked. And
I thought you were some naive kid caught up in the excitement of being kinda
of bad without actually hurting anyone. Boy was I wrong. Now, Dr. What the
hell is going on."
"Depends, You do believe that Vampires are real. You have seen vampires
before?" Willow was familiar with the work of the initiative so she know
that someone in the government know about demon.
"Personally no, but I have enough research done by CIA departments and
people in my department to know they exist. You are all from Sunnydale, and
your vampire friend seemed safe enough. Did Dr. Walsh At UC Sunnydale treat
your friend?
"You know about the initiative? But to answer you question. No, Angel was
cursed with his soul by gypsies."
"Cursed with his soul?"
When you become a vampire your soul leaves because you die and the demon
takes over. It has no conscious In general you can't trust Vampires. But
gypsies put Angel's soul back in his body. He remembers everything he did as
a vampire. He killed his own family. Pam you don't have to worry he is good
now and he helps people. He is trying to get atonement for all the evil he
did without his soul. Angel was Buffy's first boyfriend. It is a long story.
Anyway I am a witch, we fight the bad guys and before Buffy closed the
hellmouth for good we had a lot of evil to fight.
The places Buffy destroyed, well the gym- ok gyms were full of vampires
no humans and it was the only thing we could do. We blew up the high school
because the mayor who was a demon was about to ascend which is very bad and
very big like the size of the high school big. And a lot of people helped,
which is why no one ever even arrested us even though the whole town knew it
was Buffy.
I know I sound crazy. But if I was lying why would the government be so damn
ready to put me to work.
I think it isn't me you need to worry about but the guys who knew all this
before and hid it." Willow said wonder if she should be telling her about
everything
"You have a point. Somebody wanted you in the CIA 12 years ago and was
willing to wait for you to get out of medical school. Somebody somewhere
sure was keeping your girlfriend out of jail.
Can you prove you are a witch? Pam said changing the subject.
What you want me to turn you into a rat or something.
No, can you do something less- Pam didn't finish her sentence because she
was staring at a floating pencil, then a floating book, soon a cup, a set of
keys and a ruler joined the fray.
"Take on of them, go ahead it won't hurt you.
Pam reached for the ruler and put it in her hand. She checked it for stings.
Willow one by one put the other things down on the desk. It took me years to
learn to do more then on or two objects at a time. But on the other hand it
is fun to know the laws of physic can be broken.
So Amy is a powerful witch too. You're in Amy's coven?
No, Amy really isn't even in Amy's coven. We get together trade stuff help
each other out but no covens. Not in the classic sense. Amy really is a very
powerful witch. She has massive power but I have a little more skill at the
harder spells. Truth is Amy is far to busy being a mother to Xander and his
three kids and Xander is a very big kid.
Most witches are pretty innocent. And most are good guys. Many like Amy come
from families of witches with handed down powers and spells. Others are new
agers who found they have a little talent. Some don't really have any
talent. In truth it is the ones as you might say play at witch that are the
most dangerous. They have no idea what evil they can do. And evil loves to
feed on the innocent.
Pam and Willow continued talking until shortly before dawn when the front
door slammed.
"Ok so where is she" Cordilla's voice echo's through the house.
Willow jumped and went to the living room.
Buffy was leaning on a blood soaked Cordilla. Only the blood was coming from
Buffy.
Damn. Cordilla bring her into the kitchen."
And hello to you" Cordilla said a she pushed Buffy forward. Pam reached the
other side and took some of the wait of the girl.
Pam still here, Pam this Cordilla Cordilla this is Pam.
What, Willow final get smart and leave you. Cordilla said.
Willow had water runny and her med. kit out when they reached the kitchen.
Thanks Cordy. Are you ok are Dolye and Angel ok.
Well my clothes are ruined, but everyone but Buffy is ok. Bumps and bruised,
but ok.
It was an ambush.
Willow cut Buffy's Jacket and shirt away. Tossing them to the floor. Pam
grabbed the towels and began cleaning the wounds to get a better look.
While Pam cleaned Willow used a small flashlight on looked in Buffy's eyes.
Yep just as I thought You have one hell of a concussion. Willow looked at
Cordilla. She hasn't argued with you once.
Oh that explains it.
She is going to need a lot of stitches; I'll for an ambulance. Pam said.
She was meet with 3 loud "NO's"
I have everything she needs in the bag.
Plus the real doctor Cordilla added.
Ok How can I help Pam asked
Buffy had 3 large claw marks on her back and three across her stomach. All
were deep and needed stitches.
Willow gave Buffy a local and began the job of the back cuts.
Just as Willow was starting on the stomach wounds the front door crushed
open. "How could you be so stupid. If you found out if was a set up way go
there in the first place. A Women's voice said.
"But we were sure it was a set up and Faith isn't exactly the most reliable
source you have said so your self' A man with an Irish brogue answered.
Oh my head is about to hurt I can feel it, Buffy answered.
Doyle and Kate enter the kitchen.
Hi honey is every thing ok. Doyle said hugging Cordilla.
Other then my outfit is ruined. Cordilla stopped herself and whispered I
think she'll be ok once the slayer healing think sets in." Cordilla really
did care about people she just had a hard time showing it.
So what does the doctor and some person I don't know say. Kate asked Oh and
Angel said to call him. He would have come with us.
Expect it's almost dawn Buffy said.
Willow tied off the last stick on the first stomach wound and moved to the
second. So how come no one told me Faith was involved because this is what
general happens when Faith is involved. Willow stated through clenched
teeth.
Will for once it wasn't her fault. She actually warned us and we didn't
listen. And before you say she probably knew that remember it's Faith and
brain damaged Faith at that.
It doesn't matter she has bad karma and I can blame her if I want to! So we
are never ever, ever doing anything that Faith does or doesn't suggest.
Jealous much Cordilla said.
Redhead's Buffy answered
Witches Doyle said.
I am with Willow Kate said. So who is your friend
Cops The group said together.
Kate this is my boss Pam
One of the Bully's and Spies Kate asked.
Bullies and Spies.
Just go with it Willow said. Yes only she is FBI.
A feebee huh.
They were all quiet.
She knows. Well not everything but most of it. CIA records. Willow stated.
>From the bugs? Doyle asked
That and from the surveillance from the last 10 years of our lives. We are
very interesting to some one.
It is just like the CIA to know stuff and not help Kate said. Is she really
ok Will she hasn't had a good comeback in a while?
Concussion. How long was she out.
Willow I told you only a couple minutes.
About 40 minutes Doyle said.
So what happen and I was asking Doyle Buffy.
Buffy followed us in as back up. Only they were waiting. A choas demon slide
out into real space and picked her up through her into a wall
Hence the claw marks Willow said.
Anyway they left her alone because she was out and fought with us for a
while. Then well we lost. Then Buffy woke up Saved us like usual I never
knew that a ceiling fan could do that to a chaos demon before.
Not to mention that whole thing with the electric can opener. Cordilla
added.
Let me guess some one called the cops about the noise and you showed up.
Willow said to Kate.
Actually she was there with us. But other wise that is right. Buffy added.
Besides they left the part out about the photon coach.
Eww! Cordilla, Kate and Doyle said together.
Willow finished and leaned over and kissed Buffy on the lips.
Do you have to do that here, Cordilla said?
Cordilla, It is their house Kate said.
Beside I think is kind of nice Doyle smirked. Before Cordilla punched him in
the stomach.
You and Xander Buffy said.
Who and Xander Cordilla said
Today Xander and Amy have this huge fight because Larry is going to coach
Xand JR's. Tee ball team. Well you know Amy loved Larry even in high school
And Xand was scared to death of him. Demon's he could handle a gay football
player he freaked. I can see were they would fight. Cordilla added. Then
she looks at Buffy. "And I am not homophobic, just because I don't what to
watch Willow stick her tongue down your throat does make me homophobic.
She just kissed me Cordy and you are to.
I see your feeling better Buffy, Kate said. If everything is cool I am tied
I think I'll go home. It you need me I got the cell.
Wait before you go can you and Cordy give me a hand putting her in bed. And
I can get you some clean clothes Cordy You two Kate. Doyle you keep Pam
company ok.
Kate went around to the side of Buffy. "She wasn't this unbalanced before,
well physically anyway. Kate said as she helped Willow stand Buffy up. Did
you give her something?
Just local but the blood loss and concession and the whole slayer dynamic,
her body reacts differently then most people. It draws on itself when
injured for self-pervasion then it has to shut down a little later.
The 3 women go Buffy in bed and in clean clothes. Willow handed Kate a few
names to check. Kate and Cordilla borrowed some of Buffy's sweets. and tee
shirts. Just Before falling a sleep Buffy said to Kate "say good night to
Angel when you see him this morning."
Willow and Cordilla just laughed. Kate Buffy and Angel tell each other
everything. Willow whispered. It used to unnerve me too.
Returning to the kitchen they found Doyle with a glass of whiskey. Your
friend or what every, she left. She said that she was assigning you to work
at home today and to call her this afternoon if the world doesn't end.
Doyle would you trust her. Willow asked. Doyle had good instinct even if he
didn't trust them himself.
I don't know. She seems ok only I think she is a pawn.
Your vision Cordilla said. He had a vision that you were a game piece on a
chessboard. You weren't in danger but the person that was using you as a
piece in a game was in danger and the game went out of control. Faith was
one of the pieces. Faith and Xander. Amy and the kids Angle Kate Cordy Buffy
and I were watching the game. We couldn't help you. Not one of my cleared
visions sorry Doyle said.
Actually it makes perfect sense to me. And you are right you guys can't help
this time. But I wish I knew how Xander and Faith it in. When did Faith get
back in town?
Couple weeks ago she showed up asked Angel if he knew were she could get a
job.
And did he help her.
It's Angel. Kate answered. A barkeeper owed him a favor. Faith is working
behind the bar at the Fosterage.
She is sleep in a room over the bar. Truth is she seemed kind of happy with
it for Faith at least.
Thanks.

Buffy: I don't play well with others.