Re:

Ok Erin, I'll take a viewpoint/stap at this one: (CAPITALS) = My Viewpoint.
Ok, Now that that's out of the way.

If you accept canon, Willow and Buffy would be *at most* bisexual.
You can depart from canon and say that Xander, Oz, Angel, etc. didn't
really mean anything, which is fine, but if you were interested in a
mostly-canonical story, they would probably be bi. This having been
said:

-Would you call a Buffy/Willow relationship a "lesbian relationship",
considering neither are lesbian?

(TECHNICALLY, IT WOULD PROBABLY BE AN EXPERIMENTAL/BI RELATIONSHIP, AS
WOULD THE RELATIONSHIP WITH WILLOW/TARA. bUT AT LEAST THERE JOSS IS PLANING
A QUICK KISS BETEEN THE TWO. OR AT LEAST THAT A SEMI-CONFIRMED RUMOR)

-Would you consider either Buffy or Willow to be "gay"? Is this a term
you consider to be associated with lesbians, bisexuals, or both?

(NO! MAYBE SHE CONSIDERS THE TEM TO BE BISEXUAL/EXPERIMENTAL. OR AT LEAST
THAT ONE WOULD PROBABLY FIT THE CLOSEST)

-How likely would B/W be to use labels like bisexual, gay, lesbian,
etc.? It has been my experience that labels can be very important to
people who are trying to come to grips with alternative sexuality, and
also people who are very outspoken and proud of it.

(YES, BUT YOU ALSO HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR LABELS, BECAUSE, PEOPLE MOSTLY WILL
USE THEM AGAINST YOU LATER, AND IN THE ACTING REALM, IT CAN BOTH HELP AND
HURT YOU. MOSTLY, BOTH AT THE SAME TIME)

I'm just curious to see what other people here think about this.

Ok, just a reminder that THIS IS MY VIEW. Also remember that you asked, and
I'm giving you a viewpoint. I'm sure that others with have a different one.
And there's nothing wrong with that. As long as everyone knows that these
are OPINIONS, and personal ones at that.

Thanks, Also new to list, sort of

Mark 'Babyspice'
ICQ# 48180356