FIC:Buffy the Slayer Vampire

Hello, I just joined a couple of weeks ago. I like it here. So here
is my first Buffy story. I have a sequel in mind if there is interest.

Title: Buffy the Slayer Vampire
Author: Ralf
Email: ralf.quimby@xxxxxxxxxxx
Disclaimer:Buffy and all her friends in this are the Property of Joss Wheden
and Mutant Enemy.

Buffy the Slayer Vampire

Buffy is patrolling a cemetery when Spike walks up.

"Hello, Slayer." he greets. He then punches her lights out.
When she wakes up there is something wet in her mouth which she swallows.

She sits up and look at Spike. "I thought...."

"You thought I was still that pathetic wimp who couldn't hurt humans."

He is grinning. "The batteries died or something. Spike is back.
Now you are one of us."

Buffys face changes as she smiles. "Well Spike, you got another
slayer. Damn, I'm hungry!"

"Lets start with your friends." Buffy starts to grin as he says this.
"Starting with the hacker I think. You are her roommate, so it should
be easy."

Buffy suddenly stakes Spike. "Not Willow! Not ever Willow!"

She look at Spikes ashes and falls to her knees crying. "Now what
am I going to do?"
Willow hears someone knocking on the door, she opens it to find Buffy.

"Don't invite me in." she is told. "Spike turned me into a vampire.
I need your help."

"What kind of help can I does a vampire need? I mean you are all evil
and stuff. You can take what you want. Until a slayer gets you.
Oops, sorry, forget that part."

"Willow." interrupts the vampire. "I need you. I have spent the last
while thinking and realized the only thing my souled self and I have
in common is being in love with you."

"A soulless vampire loves me?" Squeaks Willow. "A female soulless
vampire at that."

"Yeah, pathetic, isn't it?" responds Buffy. "So much so that I haven't
killed anyone yet. Even though I really really want to."

"I loved you too." say the crying redhead. "The real you, not a
soulless killing machine."

"Well, maybe you can restore my soul." says Buffy thoughtfully.
"Take as many tries as you need. Oh wait, that damn crystal."

"Ah,Buffy, there is another spell. We didn't try it on Angel because
it requires the vampire to help, and be soul free. And the soul is
permanent, no unhappiness restriction."

"Sounds great. Whats wrong?" seeing Willow frown.

"It also binds the vampire and her true love together. The only way we
could sleep is together, for the rest of our immortal lives. Not that
that's a bad thing, it could be good."

"Wait a minute. Immortal lives?"

"Yes, the ceremony also makes the one you love immortal." says a
nervous Willow. "Supposed to help keep the vampire in line I guess."

"Great.", huge grin from Buffy. "What do we need?"

"Holy water, a few drops of our blood, true love and Giles."

"Giles! what do we need him for?" asks the puzzled vamp.

"To perform the ceremony. It's basically a marriage."

"Mmmm yeah. And Giles is the only one I would trust." acknowledges
Buffy. "Lets hurry before I give in to the demon and go hunting."

Willow goes out into the hall and they kiss.
"Let me see if I have this right." says the watcher to Willow. "You
want me to marry you to a vampire to restore his soul. You know what
that means I presume."

"Yes, it means we will have to be together or suffer extreme pain."
says Willow. "And it's not a him. It's Buffy."

"Buffy!" yells usually unflappable Giles. "What happened?"

"Yes, Buffy! Spike got her!" yells Willow. "His implant failed for some
reason."

"Willow, you do realize that this spell has certain requirements."
says the embarrassed Watcher.

"I am in love with her, and she is in love with me. If fact the only
reason she hasn't started killing our friends is that she loves me.
Now are you going to help us or not?"

"All right.", he says, imagining Buffy on a rampage. "Do you wish
anyone to witnesses this marriage?"

"Xander, Anya and Mrs. Summers. My parents are out of town and
wouldn't understand any of it."

"I will set up in my back yard. I don't really wish to invite Buffy
inside until after the ceremony. You and Buffy go make your
invitations."

"By the way, where is Buffy?"
Buffy is knocking on her own back door.

"Buffy! where have you been?", asks her mother. "And why did you
knock, did you lose your key?"

"No, Mom, I lost my soul. Spike got me and now I'm a vampire."
explains Buffy. "I can't come in unless you invite me in."

"Are you here to kill me?" asks a worried Joyce.

"No Mom. I am here to invite you to my wedding. If I marry my true
love I get my soul back."

"And who is he, might I ask?" inquires the dazed mother.

"It is Willow." she is told. "I love her so much that even as a
vampire I love her. The thought of her has kept me from killing."

"Well this a lot to accept, but if you are happy?"

Joyce goes to hug her daughter who stand back.

"Probably not a good idea until 'I' am back." she explains. "I am
still a vampire."
"You are marrying who!" Xander screams. "You don't marry vamps,
you stake vamps."

"But it is Buffy. And I am in love with her."

"But she is a she, not a he, and shees don't marry shees, they marry
hees." explains Xander. "And besides, I love you."

"Xander, I am in love with her, not you. But you are my friend. Now
will you come?"
"Friends, we are gathered here to unite this mortal and this
vampire in a bond eternal." Giles is conducting the ceremony,part
magic, part marriage.

Xander and Mrs. Summers are there. They both have tears running
down their faces. Anya is smiling as well.

"Is there anyone who thinks these two should not be wed?
Speak now or forever hold your peace." Xander opens his mouth
but changes his mind.

"Buffy, do you swear to love, honor and protect Willow as long
as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Willow, do you swear to love,honor and protect Buffy as long
as you both shall live?"

"I do."

He hands them each a silver pin. They prick their finger and bleed
into a glass of Holy water.

"Last chance to back out." This from Giles.

They look at each other and say "Keep going" simultaneously.

"Very well, by drinking from this glass you bind yourselves
together for the rest of your lives."

They drink.

"You may now kiss."

They kiss. While they are kissing a golden glow surrounds them and
their friends can almost hear a chorus of angels.

When they stop it is the Buffy they all know holding Willow.

"Thanks for coming." says the supremely happy young vampire.

"Will you lose your soul if you get happy?" asks Xander.

"How could happiness undo something done in such happiness?",
asks Joyce. "Look at them. Have you ever seen them this happy?
I haven't."

"Quite right.", confirms Giles. "This is quite permanent."

"Oh Mom!" says a crying Buffy as she hugs her mother. "I love you."
That night two happy young women sleep wrapped around each other.