Re: [buffyloveswillow] Re:List Blackout?? (now a challenge!!!)

> *waves at Bill*
>
> Hidey Ho Bill.....! I'm still here. I think everyone went catatonic or
> something...either that or they're all mourning the willow/Tara relationship...cuz that
> means no more Buffy/Willow subtext....ahh..tis all good...anyhoo...yeah..I've tried mouth
> to mouth, a defribulator...even concidered dancing around a campfire naked but then
> thought that would definitly shock them all into non-verbalness forever! lol.....I've
> posted challenges and songs and..ehh..what's a step-listmom to do? I mean short of
> whipping the sibs with wet noodles while singing 'oh my darlin clemintine'. *big
> sigh*.....wish Rod was around..he'd stir things up...if not, at least I'd be getting my
> love letters again from him....*sigh* (sound of me sighing again)...oh well....here's a
> thought!!!!!!!!
>
> CHALLENGE!!!!!
>
> Write Buffy's reaction to Willow's little "It's complicated because of Tara" speach. Give
> it angst, give it tears!!! Show me the slayer's pain damn it!! gimme somethin other than
> static and no email from my two favorite lists! Come on guys...you can do it! Anti up
> and get back into action...we have a whole summer to fill up with wonderful angsty love
> stories about willow and buffy.
>
> And my last challenge still stands. Write the next installment of The Road Series. I
> double dog dared you people and you haven't taken up on it yet? Sheesh...come on
> kids...get those keyboards humming!!!!

I'm still here too, just no idea what to post here. I'm full up in trying to figure out how to bring my fic on... still this damn writer block. Many ideas but no idea how to phrase them. Ah well...

Great idea Kim, think I'm gonna try it (the new challenge, not the road one, I'm not good enough for that one *s*). Any time limit? Could take a while from here.

Anyway... Kim, I suppose you have forgot that we are talking about Joss here. There will always be subtext. Didn't you read the spoilers for Primeval? Great, well... 'subtext' scene there. For those that weren't able to read it, here the meant part out of trancer's spoiler message...

---------------######--
----------###--------###-- --Spoiler--
-------###--
------##--
-------##--
---------###-------------#######---------######--##-----######----------######--
-------------###--------#----------##-----##--------###----##--------##----##----------##--
------------------##----#-----------##---##----------##----##---------------###########--
-------------------##--#-----------##----##----------##----##---------------##--
-###---------###---#---------##--------##--------###----##--------##----##----------##--
----#######------#######-------------#####---##-----######----------######---
----------------------#--
---------------------#--
--------------------#--
{||||||||||||} just little
\:. .:/
\::.::/
\:::/
/ : \
/ : \
/ .:::. \
{||||||||||||} time left

- Buffy and Willow are repelling down the elevator shaft. Buffy tells Will how bad she feels about the gang splitting up, and how she got a little too wrapped up in Riley. (Well no sh*t Sherlock. Willow should be happy. At least she didn't have to WATCH it *shudder*.) Willow tells Buffy that it's not all her fault. She's been caught up in her own things and keeping secrets. How she really wanted to tell Buffy but she "was too scared". (Awww!! What is it about this girl that just makes me want to give her a hug!...Um, well, and some other things) The two make up and hug (and in a moment that should make all the Willow/Buffy fans giddy, Buffy tells Willow she loves her.) Xander repels down and the girls immediately bear hug him. Xander yells up to Giles "you really wanna get in on this". They open the door to the elevator, only there's lots of guys in green with their detachable penises waving. God, couldn't these guys do what regular old homosexuals do - join a gym.

Ok, I have now rambled enough.

Greetings to all out there, demons and humans, halfbreed and vampires with soul

Quin

Quindo Ma

Main E-Mail: quindo-ma@xxxxxx
E-Mail for large messages(ie over 300k): quindo.ma@xxxxxxxxx (up next tuesday)
Alterna E-Mail, in case both other adresses are bouncing: quindo-ma@xxxxxxxxxxx

ICQ: 47582174
AIM: QuindoMa

Hopefully soon WPWP member
Official spoiler slut

Lover of all BtVS femslash, as long as the main characters are on the 'good' side

Inquiries for beta reading accepted

My opinion of relationships:

Shipper for (in this order): B/W, W/T, B/F, X/C, W/X, X/Anya
Neutral[1] about (from most appreciated to most disliked): B/A, B/R, F/A, W/O
Dislikes[2] (from least to most): B/S, W/A, W/S, B/O, Angelus/f, m/m

[1]: means I will read them if one of my shipper relationships is main part
[2]: Does *not* mean hate. I simply don't read them.