re: [buffywantswillow] FIC: The Ties That Bind (7/?)

Kimber,
This is to let you know that I, for one, found The Ties That Bind to be an intriguing story, if
just a bit angsty. My only gripe was that it seemed more Will/Tara than Will/Buffy (In the
immortal words of Jerry Seinfeld, "Not that there's anything wrong with that!"), but I will
check back later at one of the listed sites, to see how it progresses. I suspect that you have a
positive resolution in mind, and I will definitely be along for the ride.

Be assured, what flames you have received, they do not speak for all of us. They certainly
didn't speak for me.

With love and respect, I remain,
Kirayoshi
Unofficial list Zeppo(he always got the girl in the end, you know.)