!Add Your Buffy or Angel:TS Links! Find Out When Site I Updated.

Hi all,

I will be updating "Sonja Marie's Buffy the Vampire Slayer Links -
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/"; on Tuesday, and I wanted to know
if there are any new links I can add to the site. Giles/ASH sites would
be great, but anything is good to go.

If you have one or know of one, submit it here:
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/submit.html

If you want to know when the site is updated, join my UPDATE ONLY list,
all you will get is a weekly update:
http://smbtvsl_update.listbot.com/

PLAN ON SURFING AWHILE?:
Learn about AllAdvantage and how you can earn money by just surfing the
net: http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/alladvan.html

Sonja Marie - whtrose@xxxxxxxxxx, gaspers@xxxxxxxxxx
Owner - Buffy-Beta, ASH-GASP, Paul Wylie & Jeff Fahey Lists
Sonja Marie's Buffy Links - http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/
Make Money While You Surf (.50 An Hour) At AllAdvantage:
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=FYJ555