Re: [buffywantswillow] FIC: The Ties That Bind (7/?)

Hey, I want to jump on the bandwagon here, with the others. When I left my house yesterday there were like five e-mails from the list in my box, which I answered or at least saw. I unfortunately missed what happened because I was working...and I'm sorry I haven't read you're latest part yet, Kimber, although I'm not a big Will/Tara fan, as you can probably tell from NKA, I have really enjoyed all of your stories because you are a fabulous writer, don't you let anybody tell you any different!

I know I don't always respond...sometimes I read them and don't have time to reply before or I go to work...or I'm so caught up in writing my own stuff that I forget, my bad...but I always try to remember to write back and tell the writers that they are doing a great job. And you, are one of the best.

I know It hurts to get flamed, trust me, I've been there...a couple of times, cause I'll step out on a limb and do things people don't like. Like when I killed Willow...and the several times I killed Gabrielle in the Xenaverse...oops...and there was the one time I brought Perdicus back from the dead and made Gabrielle choose him over Xena...that was reallllly bad. You can imagine the flames I got after that story. Heh.

But don't let them chase you away...there are always going to be a few bad apples in the crowd who might want to throw a few your way, I don't know why...maybe it's their personalities, or maybe they just like to cause trouble. I've seen it destroy many good lists in a few fandoms, it's ugly and it shouldn't happen, but sometimes it does.

But what I'm really trying to say is, I like you, I like your story, I really wish you would stay. Please, please, please, please, please? With sugar on top?

Shyfox

I side with Kirayoshi here Kimber, I enjoyed your story so far and the only thing I have written to you that *could* be *maybe* seen as a flame was actually just my, probably overreacted way to ask for more B/W, and that was after you posted part 5. I haven't found the time to read the rest yet,
but I do not intend to *not* read it.